Scrap My Car

As a Licensed Motor Car Trader, Harcourt Auto can deal with registered cars with or without a roadworthy certificate. That includes old cars, smashed cars, bombs and bare car bodies.

For damaged late model cars, we’ll pay the right $$.

To easily dispose of your unwanted car, use the contact form below, or call 03 5474 2432 during business hours.

    [recaptcha id:scrap-recap class:recap]